Playrise Digital has released Table Top Racing: World Tour on Google Play. This upgraded version of the Switch game that launched early last year brings brand new features that are more suited to the mobile gamer. A new launch trailer for Android can be seen below…
Table Top Racing: World Tour puts players in charge of one of 16 miniaturised racing cars and engage in racing combat on more than 30 different table-top race tracks through over 180 events. Use 8 cunning ‘Power-ups’ and 6 unique ‘Weapon Wheels’ to race to victory.
If multiplayer is more your type of thing then take the battle Online and compete with others around the world thanks to crossplay on iOS devices. Players can take on the AI in “Splitscreen Vs. Battle” mode or take on other players in “Split-screen Online” mode. However, to play split screen requires two compatible controllers.
The game features:
- Two-player horizontal or vertical split-screen couch battle both online or offline play – even on your phone (two compatible controllers required).
- Crossplay network gameplay between Android, Android TV, iOS and Apple TV 4K.
- CloudSaves across all your Android devices or iOS devices (per platform).
- 39 Achievements and 9 Leaderboards, including the all-new, most-requested, “Drift Kings” Leaderboard!
- Ultrasmooth 60fps gameplay on all modern devices with Native 4k 60fps on Apple TV 4K.
- Compatible with Android TV controllers on Android phones and TV and for iOS 13+, all MFi Game controllers plus Sony DualShock 4 and Microsoft Xbox One controllers.
Table Top Racing: World Tour is available now on Google Play, priced £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49.